Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Great Divorce

ok so last weekend i finished reading the Great Divorce by C.S.Lewis. And let me tell you that was one crazy book as i had said before. It really opens your brain to something that you have never really pictued before. It is just about a story of a man, who is actually in purgitory, and the reality that he is in is just so off the wall. The thought of how where he is actually relating to hell and heaven was just unbelieveable. I deffinitly will be reading another of his books, cause i need to for school, but because it was so interesting.

It just really puts a twist on my thoughts, not that i am changing my whole life around this book, but it just makes me wonder what restrants have i put on the stories i have heard so many times in the Bible, and what i guess those stories could be.

God is so freakin awsome, Im super glad hes my God.
I wish i would stop being so lazy!! and for all of us, because i cant say everyone when im not doing anything either. (dang it)

peaceout

No comments: